Wednesday, August 24, 2011

patti b

P a t t i B o y d
I think it would be safe to say that 60's groupies are probably my biggest style icons.
There is no wonder that these ladies inspired the world of some of the sixties best creatives. Marianne Faithful, Edie Sedgwick, Anna Karina, Jane Asher, Jean Shrimpton, Yoko Ono, Mimi Farina and Patti Boyd are a few of my favourites with a collective style that could be described as romantic, classic and typically sixties.
Today I thought I'd do a little post about probably the most successful (and arguably the most beautiful) 60's groupie, Pattie Boyd who not only dated George Harrison but also Eric Clapton.
Lucky lady!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has such a stunning look! And to be on the arm of George Harrison... so jealous x

sweet harvest moon said...

I totally agree with you! Love all of their looks, they were very lucky too :)