Thursday, May 19, 2011

sunshine...


S u n s h i n e...
I am a bit of an outside person myself, I love sitting outside in the sun as opposed to cooped up inside. This seems to be the case in winter, especially - if its a beautiful sunny day, ill be outside. These photos pretty much sum up how I would like to look just chilling outside with my friends, or with some lunch or even with a bit of uni work :(there's always uni work).
I'm loving how these girls are dressed outside, clad in pretty dresses, pastel sweaters, cropped jeans and beautiful skirts.




au revoir!

3 comments:

sweet harvest moon said...

Cute pictures!


http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

Bonnie Friday said...

I love those black peeptoe shoes! Your blog is lovely and your puppy is so cute, I'm in love!

xx

Bonnie Friday
www.bonniefriday.com

Lippylash said...

Beuatiful pics! love the first one..