Sunday, November 21, 2010

A low-key w e e k e n d outfit!

O u t f i t # t w o !
I wore this outfit to Bondi Junction shopping center the other day, which was exciting as it was the first time I got to wear my new Secret Squirrel skirt!
I'm not one for visiting Westfield's, as pretty much every clothing store has exactly the same products, which isn't very inspiring at all. Bondi Junction, however is very exciting.
They have some really amazing shops which you can't find in every shopping center (read: Gormans- for beautiful clothes and Papaya- for the prettiest homewears ever...we bought our christmas tree from there!)
It was a lovely day, I LOVE the shops around Christmas time, everything is so shiny and happy.
T-shirt: Myer
Headband: Sportsgirl
Sunglasses: Karen Walker
Au revoir!

No comments: