Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tennessee ++


This summer I want to channel one of my favourite style icons, Tennessee Thomas.
The Like will be in Australia soon, but I believe they are only visiting Melbourne and Brisbane, which makes me sad as I'd love to see Tennessee in real life, all 60's-ed up with her band on stage! I'm thinking that throwing on some leopard print, stripes, pale denim dungarees, LWD's and of course some cute brogues a la Tennessee will make up for my missing The Like live.





au revoir!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so gorgeous (as are the rest of the band). Sorry to hear you might not be able to see them live, like you wanted x

Taylor Kitto / The Little Deer said...

she is soooo unique and pretty!

Tess said...

i really love your blog. very unique vibe. I'm following..I would love if you follow me too :)

CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com