Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mailbox

An outfit straight from my m a i l b o x !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It is just about the most exciting thing when you receive something that you have bought online.
Over the past two postage days I have received the most amazing things!
I bought this beautiful pair of scalloped shorts from Alexandra Grecco's etsy store.
As soon as I watched the video on her website I knew that I had to have those shorts...I love the black ones with the ties on the sides too so perhaps I will buy a pair of those as well when they pop up online.

The other gift of amazement was my very own pair of Karen Walker Number two sunglasses!
I have wanted a pair of Karen Walker sunglasses for two years now, I just love the shapes of her shades! I also have wanted large, cat-eye sunglasses for a few years so this pair is just everything I wanted! Perfect!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bodysuit: From my friend Izzie
Vest: vintage
Shorts: Alexandra Grecco
Sunglassess: Karen Walker
Necklace: Rozelle Market

au revoir!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those sunglasses are gorgeous. As are your shorts x