Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello!

Bonjour all!
Thankyou so much for being patient with me during the evil times of the HSC exams...
Now they are over and I have three months of freedom before I start University (which is pretty much just as exciting as having the three months holidays to me.)
I thought I would do my first post back about something I am hoping to embrace for summer---


R o m p e r s ♥
I love the idea of a romper- part playful, part simple, part elegant.

I love how rompers have all of the feminine simplicity of wearing a dress, I mean, dressing doesn't really get much easier than slipping on a dress, but rompers have pants which make them much more practical than a dress during summer exploring and running around.
I love the rompers below by New York based designer Alexandra Grecco.
I ordered a pair of her shorts a couple of weeks ago- I'm just waiting for them to arrive in the mail.
When they do, Ill show all of you guys!

Au revoir!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute photos. I really need a romper/playsuit. It's one thing I'd love but sadly, don't have x