Tuesday, September 28, 2010

s p r i n g inspiration!

P a s t e l s !
*my favourite outfit from Secret Squirrel's latest collection 'Deep Blue Sea"
I really think spring is the perfect time to bring out the beautiful pastels in Lilac (the perfect spring colour), blush, powder blue, pink, Grey and cream.
Here are a few images which I hope will greatly impact upon my spring wardrobe!
*the beautiful girls of Australian blog "So much to tell you" Just look at those perfect pastel outfits!
*Pulling off epitome of 'effortless chic', the film queen and all around goddess Sofia Coppola

*TBA dress from a past collection
*Antler deer! What an amazing picture (very pastel-haha)*looks from my current obsession TwentySevenNames' collection "twelve". I LOVE the lilac knitted sweater!

*Mui Mui I believe? Another amazing chunky knit sweater for those colder spring days, much like today!*And my favourite Caitlin Shearer painting, what a beautiful woman that Caitlin Shearer is!

au revoir!

No comments: