Monday, May 24, 2010

60s inspirations

A n n a K a r i n a
A lovely conversation with Bri today (about Marrianne Faithfull as a winter fashion icon) I decided to go home and do some well due research into three of my favourite 60's fashion icons---Anna Karina, Francoise Hardy and Marianne Faithfull.
I've decided that it would just be one giant mess of a post if I decided to post about them all together, so I have decided to split them up into a post each---which should help everyone appreciate each girls' individual style more.

Back in 2008, when I really started to fall in love with Vintage, I stumbled across these three lovely ladies, and well, fell in love. Utterly in love. I must say Anna Karina is my favourite of the trio, her dark hair and light eyes, as well as the unrefined elegance she emits makes me understand why she was Godart's muse in the 60's. What a beautiful lady!

au revoir!

No comments: