Wednesday, March 10, 2010

girl crush #10


C a r e y M u l l i g a n !
I love her. She is so elegant and lovely! You can tell she is one of those young actressess that have a proper head on their shoulders, she reminds me of Audrey Hepburn actually. I can see her popping up in Lula soon.
I really, really want to see her movie"
An Education
The film looks really interesting, Carey plays the protagonist, a role that got her an Oscar nomination for best actress...
If for nothing else, I would watch this movie for the costumes---The film is set in 1961, so they costumes are still a bit 50's-ish.
Amazing!


au revoir

3 comments:

goldennightingale said...

... I love Carey Mulligan!
Funny that she reminds you of Audrey Hepburn, because she's being considered for the role of Eliza Doolittle in the My Fair Lady remake. =)

matilda said...

an education was great! i loved rosamund pike as well

Alex said...

An Education is a great movie, she is wonderful and the show is almost stolen by Alfred Molina's quiet but lovely turn as her father. Oh and the costume are lovely!