Tuesday, January 12, 2010

blouses!

B louses .... B l o u s e s , B l o u s e s !
I have been writing for a while about how I want peter pan collared blouses, preferably sleeveless, or short sleeved for this summer, but I have seen these long sleeved ones on Swedish brands' Weekday and Monki's websites and I love them! The first is my favorite, it is just amazing! I love how the shirts are all very modern and structured, but the addition of a peter pan collar makes the typically masculine "boyfriend look" of the shirts look more feminine and refined. I think all of these tops would look so lovely with either denim cut-offs and a pair of ballet flats or paired with a huge metallic skirt and wedged shoes.
That's whats I love about blouses; their versatility.


The outfit to the right is one of the loveliest outfits I have seen on a street style blog in a long time, I would definitely wear this outfit, she works the peter-pan blouse just the way it is meant to be.... and alexa Chung is just a hero. Her collared blouse is a little tougher with the studs on it, but she saves it from looking ErinWasson-esque with dainty heels and a skirt.


Au Revoir! ♥

1 comment:

sasha said...

I love fashion and shoes and every thing related to fashion in shoes I like skechers uk