Monday, January 25, 2010

alive--

hello everyone! Just a little blog to say that I am here, living, enjoying. I had a pretty nice time at the sea, despite getting violently and rudely ill. That was not fun. Alas, I am here at my best friend Kate's. Her and her place are lovely.
I thought this would be a good time to unveil her amazing Tumblr site, louisxiv.tumblr.com ::


She has had it since September, but she has been a little bit secretive with it the whole time she has had it. Nothing like a good friend to blurt it out to the world, huh? I think its high time she came out. Shes the closeted tumbler-er.
I will strive to take some pictures of my days here, post them up. Expect to see some pictures of friends and outfits and such, I hope I can deliver what I promise!
au revoir.

No comments: