Thursday, October 22, 2009

I wish oh I wish



I have been on the search for the perfect white blouse for over a year now. The collar is the definitive aspect...I would love a peter-pan collared shirt that I would match with skirts or denim shorts for summer that would create a relaxed, yet charming little look. What I really want to find, however, is a white shirt with a beautiful, Edwardian-inspired collar, full of ruffles and pleats and tucks and bows and such. Imagine a giant doily around your neck, and that's what I love. The blouse below is perfection, seen on Sasha Pivovarova.
Lula magazine also shows them a lot in their editorials (which is where the other two images are from), I think Leigth Clarke is a bit like me with her tendency to love slightly nanna inspired apparel.





a u r e v o i r

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at drawing is of a lady in this movie called gret gardens, its uber weird..