Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vogue isnt run entirely by senior citizens.

" I read in the new york times this week I am : an ice queen, the sun king, an alien fleeing from planet nine and a domanatrix so I reckon that makes me a luke warm royalty from out of space..with a whip. What do ya think?" Anna Wintour.

ANNA promoting the new doco the September issue - should be very interesting, I would love to see it!
Anna Wintour is a minx. Or a gargoyle. Probably a bit of both; shes surprisingly funny - I like her. David Letterman is trying to push her buttons like crazy, hes' majorly condescending, I don't think he cares about fashion, at all, let alone Wintour. I like it when he calls her the devil. Enjoy though, its well worth watching CHECK. HI-LARIOUS.
au revoir.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna Wintour, what a woman :)

i love that picture darling!

i love your hair, its so thick and dark :)

x