Monday, May 18, 2009

monday, I got friday on my mind.

Fun times at Emma's party. Great fun indeed. We did lots of dancing, talking and had fun times with the funk... ( for what the funk is, refer to previous blogs).






(My friend Sam and I had some jacket swapping times, I do now own a denim jacket, I got it yesterday, genius!)

I am proud of my contribution to the music played that night, I got to chose three songs,
David Bowie- Lets dance ( the perfect party classic).
Arctic Monkeys- Brianstorm
Los Campesinos- death to los campesinos.
well used, methinks.
I was pushing for some mighty boosh songs also, a party isn't really complete without old greggs' " Love games".
au revoir.

1 comment:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i LOVE the lace-print tights!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/