Saturday, February 14, 2009

dream a little dream of me.

L a s t N I G H T :


I was just searching through Grammy fashion files and I came across one of the best things known to man... ( as per my habit, maths) ::::
Zooey Deschanel ( i.e my most favourite actress-and has been for many years-, fashion icon , and amazing singer in one of my favourite bands- she and him)
+
Luella Barlett ( i. e. Creator to my second favourite label -second after chanel- Luella! whoose designs are completely impeccable, being majorly quirky, while also being dreamily romantic and femine at the same time. Luella was, before she became a desginer, my role model in Fashion Journalism. She was exccedingly prominent in the fashion publishing world, working in high powered positions for Vogue, Vogue Paris, and dased and confused .)


= BEST ON RED CARPET. Never has there been a better match since Karl Lagerfeld and Irina Lazarenau.



( I believe if you refer to my fashion blog on myspace, you will see that I reviewed the Luella s/s 08 range, proclaiming this dress (on Zooey) my favourite of them all. And that collection my favourite of fasion week. That could also explain my excitement.)

au revoir.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she looks so stunning..